We have an opening for “Assistant Manager HR (Analytics)” in one of Company located in “Mumbai”.
Experience: 6+ Yrs
Education Qualification: Masters degree in Business, Computer Science, Statistics, or related discipline
Company is a Reliance ADAG Group media entertainment conglomerate with play across radio, television, intellectual properties, and television production. It specializes in creating and executing integrated media solutions for brands.
Provide strategic support and manage Payroll process on SAP, focus on MIS, Data, Reporting, Analytical and technology requirements of the talent organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support to the Human Resource function in the areas of people metrics, reporting, and advanced and predictive analytics
- Supports the Human Resource leadership team to identify business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process or programs
- Utilize technology and analytical tools to develop and analyze enterprise-wide people and other cross-functional data as needed
- Communicate findings to senior management via formal presentations, standard management reporting on periodic/quarterly/annual basis
- Create, maintain, and ensures quality assurance of key human resources data, reports, and metrics
- Serve as the domain expert for human capital analytics
- Collaborates with subject matter experts across the HR service areas to promote data governance and to improve overall strategic and operational performance and insight
- Work as the key representative to the external benchmarks and key surveys supporting the HR function.
- HRIS Systems Experience – SAP
- Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, creativity, a proven work ethic, and good communication skills
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Location:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period: