We have an opening for “Change Management Analyst” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 12+ Years
Education Qualification: Bachelor degree.
This is an ADNOC Group Company (Abu Dhabi) responsible for the processing of natural and associated gas from onshore oil operations. Expansion of the National Gas Grid to cope with the increase in gas supply and demand. Maximizing gas utilization in the different sectors (locally & export). Upgrading the National Gas Grid and its facilities.
- To analyze, organize, coordinate, and participate in preparing recommendations on Change Management issues aimed at achieving the Corporate Excellence needed to sustain COMPANY’s current and future operations and implement necessary changes.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures:
- To provide integrated tools, templates and guidelines for developing change management communications.
- To participate in the development of change management strategies and plans, and to participate in the preparation of Department objectives and budget.
- To carryout surveys related to change management initiatives
- To coordinate and arrange communication campaigns, awareness building and publicity tasks, training in creative and innovative problem solving skills, programmes for the promotion of learning, team work, communication, participation and involvement.
- To coordinate change management activities and assists with organizational design and communications plans.
- To compile and prepare integrated tools, templates and guidelines for developing change management communications.
- To coordinate risk and mitigation plans and to participate in the development of solutions which add value to the business and increase performance.
- To maintain effective relationships across and within the organization, and share best practices.
- To carryout surveys related to change management initiatives.
- To coordinate the work of external consultants related to Change Management Systems and related projects.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Experience (Oil & Gas):
- Reachable No.:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period:
If your CV is shortlisted for Personal round of Interview, please note following information as below:
Interview Dates : In the last quarter of 2013 (Exact date will let you know in the 4nd week of Oct 2013)
Venue : Abu Dhabi (details will be shared later)
Reimbursement : Client will arrange for visa and accommodation in Abu Dhabi, To and Fro Economy Air-ticket reimbursement will be given to all candidates.
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
Our client is seeking to hire the following positions, please forward this to your references if any who qualify for any of below positions:
|Asset Integrity Engineer|
|Change Management Analyst|
|Fabrication Supervisor (contracted)|
|Planner (1 contracted & 1 direct hire)|
|Principal Instrument & Control Engineer|
|Principal Mechanical Engineer|
|Principal Operations Engineer|
|Principal Pipeline Integrity Engineer|
|Principal Shutdown Engineer|
|Principal Technical Integrity Engineer|
|Purchasing Specialist (contracted)|
|Rigging Supervisor (contracted)|
|Senior Automation Engineer (contracted)|
|Senior Change Management Analyst|
|Senior Corrosion and Metallurgy Engineer|
|Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Senior Operations Engineer|
|Senior Operations Readiness Engineer|
|Senior Reliability Engineer|
|Senior Research & Development Coordinator (contracted)|
|Senior Standards Engineer|