We have a job opening for the position of “Executive Administrative Assistant” in one of the Company located in “Pune”.
Experience: 4+ yrs
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Company is a UK- based corporate training organization with operations in Europe, India, Middle East and South-east Asia. They specialise in all areas of management training including strategy, sales, communication and leadership. The training is aimed at all levels from the top management to fresh graduates and done through facilitated workshops, bespoke seminars or a longer modular programme and one-on-one executive coaching depending on the clients’ objectives.
- Efficient schedules/email management for the partners, especially the principal partner.
- Researching and booking appropriate venues and travel for training programmes around the world
- Liaise directly with customers globally to manage schedules and inform the trainees on the programme logistics & requirements
- Assist with invoicing and billing for customers around the world
- Assist in the updating of client documents and training materials and a variety of other administrative documents that arise in a rapidly growing global business.
- Brilliant communicator with excellent English (Written and Verbal) and the confidence and ability to communicate clearly with clients globally
- Highly organized – ability to stay on top of multiple administrative tasks, taking full ownership and following up with partners and clients to ensure all get completed on time.
- An entrepreneurial mindset to be able to take day-to-day decisions independently
- A flexible attitude ready to take on responsibility in a small but highly respected company
- A open and collaborative attitude to bring solutions to day to day operational challenges and build good business relationships.
If you are interested for above profile, kindly revert back with your updated CV with following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: