We have a job opening for “Geophysicist” for South India location.
Experience: 2- 5 years
Education: Post Graduate in Geophysics
Company is a professional, technical and logistics solution provider with domain expertise in Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC), Terminalling, Upstream Services and Renewable Energy. They are a professionally managed organization having a strong, stable and entrepreneurial management team with domestic and international experience across businesses.
1) Experience in Geophysical Data Acquisition, Research.
2) Surveys for 2D/3D seismic data acquisition for oil and gas prospecting.
3) Expertise in Uphole/LVL Data Acquisition, Processing & Interpretation.
4) Responsible for controlling data quality by monitoring displays and performing some initial interpretation.
5) Undertake seismic exploration and producing controlled source seismic data for an oil company or consultancy; provide environmental consultancy, e.g., investigation of landfill sites, using geophysical techniques.
6) Seismic Data Processing, interpretation team member, processing and interpretation software support, Processing and interpretation infrastructure support.
Note- Rotation Cycle- 60 days on/ 30 days off
If the above opening interests you, kindly send your updated CV, with following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period:
- Reachable No.: