We have job opening for “HSE Engineer” for “Abu Dhabi” location
1. A qualified Engineer/graduate in science from a reputed university (preference given to safety/electrical/mechanical disciplines)
2. Has minimum 3 years experience in oil and gas/ energy/chemical/petrochemical with high exposure to electrical works like cabling (LV, MV), switch gears etc. (preference given to candidates with offshore experience).energized equipments and isolation procedures.
3. A diploma in safety ( preference given to NEBOSH candidates)
4. Has thorough knowledge in electrical safety, hot works, confined space works, PTW systems, risk assessments, monitoring the task force etc.
5. Has knowledge about ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001
6. Has undergone trainings in firefighting, first aid, H2S/BA etc
7. Age not above 45 years
8. Computer literate – working knowledge of MS word, MS Excel, internet, report preparations etc.
a) Check that all machinery including power and hand tools are maintained and in safe condition.
b) Ensure that all hazardous materials or substances are properly marked and stored to enable adequate precautions to be taken.
c) Set a good example including the wearing of protective clothing and equipment and prepare daily HSE reports.
d) Performs risk assessments.
e) Advise and assist line management in meeting their IMS responsibilities.
f) Assist in formulation and implementation of safe systems at work.
g) Recommend suitable PPE and check compliance with all statutory requirements.
h) Update line management on new legislation and investigate, report and record injury and damage accidents.
i) Be involved in guidance and preparation of safety instruction, training and exercise.
j) Attend and take meetings with clients’ safety department.
k) Perform HSE induction training for new comers and perform emergency planning and preparedness.
l) Implement the isolation procedure to energized elec. Equipments and cables.
If Interested for the below position, please send your updated resume with the following details
1) Total Exp
2) Exp in Offshore
3) Exp in Oil/ Gas
4) Current CTC
5) Expected CTC
6) Notice Period