Sr Control Systems Engineer PMC
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Prepare Level 1, 2,3 & 4 schedules for Conceptual, FEED, Detailed engg., EPCM for onshore ,offshore, pipeline O & G projects
• Handle clients, subcontractors, PMC, Contractual matters related to schedule/milestone.
• cost/budget and time control; project reporting
– Knowledge of latest versions of planning packages such as Primavera contract management, CPM, Management Reporting system, resource planning, S” curves, Histograms , forecast Vs actual cost / budget, recovery schedule
– Must be a graduate engineer with ‘Hands On’ experience on Project Controls
– Must have more than 18 years experience in Project Control and led a team of 8 to 10 planning engineers at least for 5 years for major, complex, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical projects
– Knowledge of project costing will be an advantage.