Experience: 12+ Years
Education Qualification: BE (Mechanical)
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Preparation of design basis, design requirement of rotating equipment for front–end engineering packages (FEED).
- Review of front-end engineering packages/Contract for projects and estimation of equipment requirement.
- Detailed engineering for oil and gas (Offshore / Onshore) projects.
- Lead Engineer is responsible to both Project Managers/Project Engineers and respective discipline HOD.
- Lead engineers is responsible for all aspects of the engineering
- Lead Engineer shall plan his resources to carry out the project as per schedule.
- Lead Engineer shall ensure that all documents and drawings produced are as per project quality procedures.
- Lead Engineer shall be responsible for all inter-discipline related issues.
- Take ownership of discipline standards and guidelines and ensure these are revised to reflect current thinking of on best practices and lessons learned
- Establish, maintain and expand the “knowledge Network” for the discipline engineering area within the company to ensure key learning’s are shared and best practices are shared
- Assist in development of company procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Provide inputs to proposal bids, preparation of method statement, deliverable list, manhour rates if required, etc
- Preparation of detailed technical specification for various rotating equipment/packages, Technical Bid Analysis, reviewing equipment supplier’s drawings / documents.
- Preparation of Data sheet, Specification, Material Requisition, Vendor offer review and preliminary Technical Bid Analysis for critical Rotary Equipments.