We have a job opening for “Mechanical Engineer (Piping)” position for Abu Dhabi Location.(Contract for long term project).
Experience: 8+ years
Education: B.E./B. Tech (Mechanical)
Job Location- Abu Dhabi
It is for one of the ADNOC Group Company which is into oil & gas industry- Offshore. Company is the second largest field in the Gulf and the fourth largest field in the World.
| Job Purpose:Prepares necessary Mechanical packages and SOW’s for maintenance, installation, fabrication, modification & other shutdown activities carried out on all above-sea level offshore Piping. Directs and supervises workforce involved iii the execution of these activities.
- Principal Accountabilities:
- Prepares necessary Mechanical packages, SOWs for execution of planned major maintenance and replacement works for all above sea level Piplng.
- Prepare data sheets & specifications for valves / special items in co-ordination with site and Engg.deptt. for procurement. Create VAP and carry out vendor offer & drawing reviews for various Piping components.
- Reviews and approves piping drawings prepared by Piping Contractor. Ensures that all completed maintenance / modification / fabrication / installation works are carried out according to approved Engineering codes / standards and good engineering practices.
- Supervises, controls and evaluates performance of Piping Contractors workforce including associated specialized services such as valve greasing, flange machining, non-metallic wrapping etc. ensuring adherence to provisions of Contracts.
- Supervises commissioning of repaired plants / equipment to ensure efficient operation and liaises with Site Inspection Engineer / Team Leaders for certifying satisfactory completion of works, keeping supervisor informed of work progress.
- Studies / reviews supplied Engineering drawings, surveys sites and highlight discrepancies / anomalies and recommends to supervisor appropriate corrective measures.
» Plans work, determines priorities and mobilises contracted workforce to required sites
ensuring availability of required materials / equipment on due dates.
- Schedules, in agreement with supervisor, Mechanical works for activities such as fabricating
and installing hook-ups, supports etc. ensuring issue of necessary work permits.
» Leads / participates in risk assessments conducted prior to execution of site works.
« Ensures that all involved personnel adhere to Company’s established safety rules and regulations.Implements HSE program as per company & department objectives / targets to achieve the division KPI’s. Participates in Contractor’s audits.
- Ensures all maintenance activities are carried out safely as per company’s safety rules & regulations.
If interested, kindly revert with your reachable no. & updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Experience in Offshore:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period:
- Reason for change:
- Current location: