We have an opening for “Mechanical Technician” in one of the Oil & Gas Company located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 5+ years
- Preparation & Execution of preventive maintenance plan
- Incharge Of Supervising Assembly Of Hydraulics Power Packs & Mechanical Equipment’s Repair & Maintenance,
- Experience in mechanical maintenance at gas compression plants, duties included preventive and corrective maintenance on rotating and reciprocating equipment (centrifugal pumps, gas turbine engines, reciprocating natural gas compressors, air compressors, centrifugal gas compressors, gen sets, electrical, and control system troubleshooting).
- Experience in trouble shooting/repairing for gear box, pumps, valves, hydraulic machines etc.
- Maintenance of compressor, cranes, DG, Gear Box, Pneumatic & Electrical hand tools
- Responsible For Quality Inspection Of Hydraulic Components & Equipment.
- All types of preventive maintenance, Break down maintenance
- Setting annual goals for generating savings in area of such as energy & cost of maintenance operations
Note: Contract for minimum 2 years
Interview Date: Tentative date is 29th Sept 2013
Venue: Mumbai (details will be shared later)
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Reachable No.:
- Total Exp:
- Experience (Oil & Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period: