We have an opening for “Operations Engineer” for Our Client @ its Abu Dhabi location.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
- Supervises the activities of assigned personnel. Performs supervisory functions and excesses financial authorities established by management for this level.
- Supervises the safe and efficient start-up, running and shutdown of various process plant and equipment. Ensures that equipment preparation and start up procedures are strictly observed. Monitors the running of such equipment and reports anomalies as detected.
- Plans and directs the regular checking and recording of various flows, levels, pressures and temperatures to ensure they are within specified operating limits. Reviews abnormal readings and takes corrective action. Drafts work requests to deal with unresolved problems.
- Manage and control shutdown maintenance activities to operation plant and equipment to ensure minimum interruption to loading programs. Ensure that all shutdown requirements are in place prior to plant release.
- Participates in the analysis, design and planning for plant modifications or new facilities/ equipment. Prepares/reviews requirements and advice throughout the project life. Accepts/ recommends acceptance of new facilities.
- Drafts/reviews and implements approved policies and procedures covering plant operations and reporting requirements.
- Participates in the preparation of the department budget with particular reference to non routine operating and capital budget.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: