We have an opening for “Operations Support Section Head” for Our Client @ its Abu Dhabi location.
Experience: 10 Yrs
Education Qualification: B.Sc. in Computer Sciences or MIS
The Company will develop Gas Field with the highest H2S of 23% and 10% of CO2. Company will drill the wells, maintain the reservoir, and transfer the non associated gas through gathering pipelines where the extraction operation will take place at Plant. The process products NGL, sales gas and condensate will be transferred trough company pipelines and tie into products pipeline for further processing. Liquid sulphur will be transferred through sulphur pipelines to the Sulphur Station for granulation and transfer to terminal through rail network.
- Participates with the GIS Manager in the develop and implement long-term and short-term GIS business and technical plans, standards, methods, procedures and goals priorities.
- Assists in field data collection, process all information to create GIS centralized database.
- Implements protocols for long term GIS data collection at Company implementing GIS technology and integrating a number of additional GIS software solutions to increase efficiencies, reduce labor costs and more effectively respond to energy demands.
- Participates in preparation of Capital and Operating budgets. Monitors and reconciles capital and operating expenditure against planned budget. Investigates and redresses any variances to ensure effective cost control.
- Ensures the proper implementation of approved training and development programs within the Division with emphasis on UAE Nationals and through continuous follow up and effective succession planning.
- Monitors and supervises implementation of the Competency Assurance Management system (CAMS) for all Graduates Entry Staff.
- Demonstrates visible commitment to HSE by periodically leading / taking part in risk assessments, HSE audits, HSE meetings, emergency drills, HAZOPS, SIL classifications, etc.
- Ensures assigned staff complies with all company HSE policies & procedures and related initiatives.
- Undertakes specific tasks as may be determined by the GIS Manager.
If the above opening interests you, kindly send your updated CV, with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Experience (in Off Shore):
- Experience (in On Shore):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period:
Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
Cv’s will be accepted of all nationality except Indians & Arabs.