We have a job opening for the position of “Planning in Charge” in one of the Company located in “Kochi”
Qualification: Degree or Diploma Engineer (Discipline Electrical & Instrumentation).
Experience / Skills Required:
- 10 – 12 years experience in Electrical & Instrument (E & I) Construction out of which at least 8 – 10 years in Planning.
- Should have good knowledge of planning tools and project monitoring system.
It cater to a wide spectrum of business sectors that mainly includes Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals and Fertilizers and competences in Power Generation and Infrastructure, from concept to commissioning with over 5 decades of experience in multi discipline engineering services. We offer cost optimized, world class engineering solutions, flawless planning and immaculate execution of complex projects.
Mission / Scope of Work:
- Responsible for control of Electrical & Instrument (E & I) construction activities, project co-ordination with client, day to day micro planning for site, progress monitoring, planning & scheduling activities, preparing Progress reports: Daily, Weekly, and Monthly.
- Preparation of progressive invoices for the work done and planning of resource, machinery etc as required to complete the job as per schedule.
- Manage the planning and establishment of project schedules, tracking of progress, reviewing factor that effect E & I project schedules.
- Develop and maintain E & I project schedules using Primavera planning software.
- Requires interaction with field personnel for developing schedule activities and logic for maintaining schedule /progress updates.
- Review and evaluate schedules for completeness, realism and provide recommendation to technical personnel responsible for work/schedules.
- Creation of baseline progress (“S” curve) with help of scheduled developed.
- Generate recovery plan for any shortfall.
- Identify work front availability and analyze the slippage in progress against schedule.
- Tracking of material consumed, perform periodic material reconciliation and identification of material required well in advance.
- Prepare billing plans and raise monthly invoices for work done.
- Update billing forecast based on schedule.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Exp in Oil & Gas Industry
- Reachable No.:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period: