We have an opening for “Project Control Engineer” for Our Client @ its Dubai location.
The Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private client’s world-wide. Company carries out FEED, Detailed Engineering & PMC Projects with more than 300 engineers with state of the art software for operating companies & turnkey contractors.& also provide a full suite of integrated, multidisciplinary services including feasibility and front end design, facilities engineering, process design, project management, containment engineering and validation.
- Coordination with Client, Vendors, internal coordination between Project Control, Project Management, Engineering, and Procurement & Construction for progress related activities and issues.
- Analysis of Project Schedule, Manpower and Productivity Analysis, Status Reporting for Client, Corporate Management & Team Management Review bids for subcontract packages and Vendors project management documents
- Analysis of Project Schedule, Manpower and Productivity Analysis, Status Reporting for Client, Corporate Management & Team Management
- Review bids for subcontract packages and Vendors’ project management documents.
- Analysis of schedule -Float Analysis / Critical Path Analysis, Identification of problem areas with potential schedule impacts and formulation of contingency plans. Schedule Risk Analysis using PERT-Master
If interested, kindly revert with your reachable no. & updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Experience (in On Shore):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period: