We have an opening for “Project Manager” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abudhabi”.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
- Directs, manages, supervises and controls the development and implementation of a diverse range of major Multi disciplined engineering projects from initial inception through to completion and handover, relating to new plants, facilities and modifications to existing plant and systems.
- Leads/Provides input into proposal/conceptual developments; coordinates design, materials specification and technically manages procurement and contract tendering stages.
- Interface with external parties, and ensures that appropriate codes, practices and standards are observed.
- Controls project plans and budgets.
- Directly manages Project Management Consultant(s) and ensures that effective site supervision and project administration is carried out; provides information to management on project progress.
- Direct the project management teams through all phases of project execution i.e. from project initiation up to commissioning and start up.
- Responsible for representing the company in managing multinational contractors ensuring that projects are implemented in accordance with sound project management principles in full compliance with HSE requirements/guidelines within the specified time, cost and other set objectives.
- Manages the allocated resources and career development plans for the assigned staff.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of teams of multi-discipline engineers in a designated Field. Performs supervisory functions and exercises financial authority at the level established by management for the position..
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: