We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Project Planner” in one of the service provider at Mumbai location.
Experience: 8+ Years
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Company is one of the service provider company engaged in maintenance services for the Refining/ Petrochemicals and Fertilizer and other industry.
- Responsible for managing the project control & planning processes, ensuring consistency, quality across engineering, commissioning and maintenance.
- Responsible of the overall planning integration and quality project control.
- The candidate will be working closely with the Operations Manager and the Project Team on the overall project plan, build and execute progress reporting on costs & schedule.
- This is a highly demanding/challenging job, with excellent opportunities. The candidate must be on call 24/7.
- Position based in Mumbai. Must be willing for long travels and move to other locations where project execution is expected or going on.
Scope of Work
- To review enquiries, prepare bill of material, assist in estimation during tendering process.
- Post order review of Purchase Order preparation of method statement, operational plan and schedule.
- To gather sufficient details to ensure effective control of all objects going into the project deliverables. This may be achieved through sub-suppliers plans or through development of detailed plans as required.
- To identify, monitor (continuously) and report critical activities to Operations Manager.
- To perform clear and accurate progress cut off reporting to management and clients.
- To describe the planning process for any product/services delivery projects.
- To define sufficiently detailed logical network to define need dates for materials and components. The network shall include fabrication and test activities in sufficient detail to define need dates for materials and components.
- To collect reports from the Procurement or Purchase Department and report deviations to Operations Manager.
- To monitor sub-contractors plan (if any required) and analyze and report deviations. To prepare weekly and monthly reports as required by the client.
- To give a schedule input to Variation Orders and define / analyze cumulated effect on overall projects.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period: