We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Reservoir Engineer” with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abu dhabi.
It’s one of the ADNOC Grp Company and major producer of oil and gas from the areas of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Experience: 6 + Years
Qualification: B. Sc. in Petroleum or Chemical Engineering, Math, Physics or equivalent.
1) Provides specialist advice and support to COMPANY Reservoir Engineering staff and Management in the areas of Reservoir Engineering (reservoir management, modeling and simulation).
2) Establishes and advises on quality control and monitoring tools to ensure laboratory experiments and reservoir evaluation studies.
3) They commonly use technology and expertise to pinpoint and efficiently allocate usable fossil fuel reservoirs underground for oil and gas companies.
4) Engineers work with advanced equipment, such as computer modeling and imaging programs, to locate reserves of oil and natural gas.
5) Solid knowledge of mathematical, physical, and engineering concepts required for understanding and modeling the behavior of oil and gas reservoirs and for effective reservoir
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest.
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Exp in Oil & Gas
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period: