We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Reservoir Engineer” with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abudhabi.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Experience: 6 + years
Qualification: B. Sc. in Petroleum or Chemical Engineering, Math, Physics or equivalent.
1) Provides specialist advice and support to COMPANY Reservoir Engineering staff and Management in the areas of Reservoir Engineering (reservoir management, modeling and simulation).
2) Establishes and advises on quality control and monitoring tools to ensure laboratory experiments and reservoir evaluation studies.
- Advises on development and use of the most appropriate dynamic modeling techniques. This includes:
- Use of analytical techniques to describe the dynamic reservoir behavior as an aid in identifying numerical simulation requirements and objectives.
- Identifying the limitations of the models and their range of applicability.
- Identifying the need for and the type of simulation models.
- Provides specialist advice on selection of appropriate simulation models and modeling techniques for a given reservoir and envisioned development scheme to support asset teams in their reservoir management activities.
- Evaluates/recommends trials of new reservoir engineering technologies and tools to assess their capabilities, application and compatibility,
- Facilitates benchmarking new technologies and tools before recommending their implementation.
- Keeps abreast of technological development in all aspects of reservoir engineering discipline and, specifically, in reservoir simulation, phase behavior, and dynamic modeling of complex systems.
3) Solid knowledge of mathematical, physical, and engineering concepts required for understanding and modeling the behavior of oil and gas reservoirs and for effective reservoir.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: