We have an opening for “Rotating Design Engineer” for Our Client @ its Abu Dhabi location.
Experience: 10+ Years
The Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.Company carries out FEED, Detailed Engineering & PMC Projects with more than 300 engineers with state of the art software for operating companies & turnkey contractors.& also provide a full suite of integrated, multidisciplinary services including feasibility and front
end design, facilities engineering, process design, project management, containment engineering and validation.
- Responsible for ensuring that all mechanical and rotating equipment packages are designed, procured, constructed, tested, installed, and commissioned in accordance with company technical requirements and specifications.
- Interface effectively with engineering contractor(s) during FEED phases and respond to RFI’s and provide technical guidance and input in a timely fashion for all mechanical and rotating equipment issues.
- Review and comment on Contractor’s design and procurement documents and deliverables, including datasheets, requisitions, specifications, bid lists, vendor quotations/bids. Ensure appropriate subject matter experts within companies are consulted as appropriate for special situations or circumstances (e.g. – material selection, seal selections, etc.)
- Participate in design reviews, procurement bid technical reviews and cost estimate assessments, selection of major/critical rotating equipment, and in subsequent meetings with suppliers/vendors as the design is finalized and packages are fabricated.
- Proactively monitor the cost, schedule, and quality performance of major package vendors. Ensure that developing problems are quickly identified and appropriately addressed to avoid negative project impact.
- Engage Operations and companies’ ETC specialists as necessary for guidance and resolutions regarding equipment specification, selection, fabrication, commissioning, etc.
- Ensure appropriate project engineering, operations, and quality control representatives are engaged during design, procurement, pre-commissioning, factory performance and acceptance testing, etc.
- Ensure that mechanical and rotating equipment packages are designed and fabricated to provide high reliability and maintainability.
- Provide mechanical and rotating equipment expertise for multi-discipline reviews safety system evaluations, Safety in Designs layout reviews, SIL analysis, HAZOP’s, Risk Assessments, schedule reviews, mechanical handling for maintenance, pre-commissioning , commissioning, and start-up planning, etc.
- Proactively lead design interfaces between mechanical and rotating equipment and other disciplines such as process, electrical, I&C, piping, operations, structural, marine systems, etc.
- Provide mechanical discipline input and support for various multi-discipline deliverables, such as FEED cost estimates and schedule preparation, IPA benchmarking assessment preparation, Value Improving Practices workshops, PEER Reviews, etc.
- Ensure all appropriate design and vendor data is captured in accordance with company’s requirements during the design and procurement phase of the project. Ensure mechanical and equipment documentation is properly turned over to Operations prior to start up in accordance with SERIP requirements
If interested, kindly revert with your reachable no. & updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Experience (in onshore)
- Experience (in offshore)
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: