We have an opening for “Senior Sedimentologist” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abudhabi”.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Conducting sedimentological and , facies, diagenesis and rock typing studies of potential reservoirs within assigned team.
Ensuring timely deliverable of sedimentological studies to be implemented in the Full Field Development Plans for the EUFR 1.8 MMbd building blocks as required.
- Prepare and QC all data of the cores, logs, rock thin sections, rock measurements for the different studied reservoirs.
- Establish and define core and thin sections characteristics (texture, Facies, diagenesis, porosity types, and sequences surfaces).
- Examine Describe and document core samples using the standard sheet.
- Examine Describe and document rock thin sections, identifying texture, grain types, porosity types and fossils.
- Maintain and keep updated records of UFR’s sedimentological data.
- Minimum Master Degree in Geology.
- Minimum 15 years varied experience in sedimentology, preferably in appraisal and development environment.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Highest Qualification:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: