We have an opening for “Shutdown Engineer” for Our Client @ its Dubai location.
Experience: 7+ Yrs
Education Qualification: Degree/ Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical)
The Company will develop Gas Field with the highest H2S of 23% and 10% of CO2. Company will drill the wells, maintain the reservoir, and transfer the non associated gas through gathering pipelines where the extraction operation will take place at Plant. The process products NGL, sales gas and condensate will be transferred trough company pipelines and tie into products pipeline for further processing. Liquid sulphur will be transferred through sulphur pipelines to the Sulphur Station for granulation and transfer to terminal through rail network.
- To provide technical expertise in Shutdown Engineering by ensuring major shutdowns of the Plant areas are planned, documented and managed in accordance with the Company Shutdown Management System [SDMS].
- To prepare, coordinate and compile scope of work and associated information, for the planning and implementation of major turn round and shutdown activities for effective shutdown planning.
- To coordinate with all other departments for finalizing the budget for all forthcoming shutdowns and plan for the shortest possible shutdown/turnaround durations within specified procedures in order to optimize resources and perform activities within the maintenance budget.
- To direct all aspects of the shutdown process including: Administration, Construction, Contracts, Cost Control, Engineering, HSE, Inspection, Labor Relations, Materials, Operations, Quality and Recovery and Contingency Planning.
- To assess, initiate and follow up status of reserved stock materials, procurement of non-stock materials and liaise with relevant department for timely replenishment.
- To participate in the development and control of Shutdown plans, schedule iterations, resource requirements; added/deleted work scope after work list freeze, contractor selection, training requirements, cost, and performance measurement to facilitate definition of the shutdown premises and constraints that control shutdown purpose and scope.
- To organize & plan the tools, materials, equipment and manpower including vendor assistance as applicable for each scope of work in coordination with other discipline engineers by compiling and managing shutdown budgets for all maintenance and project activity occurring during the shutdown execution window also ensuring all approved work list items are completed within the planned duration.
- To contribute to the development, implementation and regular review of the shutdown policies, procedures and systems to ensure consistent & systematic application of best practices and to improve plan performance.
- To comply with HSE policies and procedures for delivery of high quality service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- To train and develop the assigned staff with emphasis to UAE Nationals.
If the above opening interests you, kindly send your updated CV, with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Experience (in Off Shore):
- Experience (in On Shore):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period:
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
- Cv’s will be accepted of all nationality except Indians & Arabs.