We have an opening for “Sr Business Planning coordinator” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abudhabi”.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
- Institute Field Operations development and change, advising on the human implications of business initiatives ranging from re-structuring to new technology.
- Create mechanisms to translate the strategic objectives into a set of measurements to reflect the performance.
- Develop strategies, which stimulate continuous business improvement.
- Identify, define and analyze key business processes, action and manage the implementation of improvement programs.
- Direct and co-ordinate company benchmarking studies.
- Develop implementation plans in conjunction with line Managers and ensure changes are implemented. Examine and identify opportunities for resource optimization and setting of performance indicators.
- Participates and coordinates improvements or changes to policies, procedures, and recommend improvements & actions accordingly.
- Resolve any conflicting procedures or business processes and develop good working relationship within field operations and other divisions.
- Represent the division in functional quality improvement teams.
- Train and develops Business Planning staff at assigned unit
- Full supervision, counseling, and appraisal of subordinate staff.
- Ensures HSE policies and procedures relevant to Field Operations are adhered to.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: