We have an opening for “Sr. CAD Designer” for Our Client @ its Libya location.
Experience: 12 + Years
Education Qualification: Any Diploma (Mechanical preferred)
Required Profile :
- Minimum 7 years experience gained in conceptual design; FEED studies and detailed design.
- Sound technical knowledge based on both theoretical and practical knowledge
- Proven record of achievement. Satisfactory annual appraisal scores and comments from supervisors.
- Strong spoken and written English
- Good presentation, communications and organizational skills
Company’s Fixed Daily Salary Rates:
Senior CAD Designer : 150 £
It is wholly owned subsidiary of National Oil Corporation (NOC) .It is providing integrated technical and practical expertise in consultancy, engineering and project management services to the oil, gas and petrochemical industries. It has a dedicated and multi-disciplined workforce of engineers and specialists ensuring that in all our work we deliver a quality product and service as per the requirements of our clients; on time and within budget. The Company had employed various kinds of Design Engineers from different nationality like European, American, Canadian, and Indian.
- Help with organizing the day-to-day execution of the projects workload.
- Support the CAD supervisor for technical direction and control within the CAD team including for checking of drawings prepared by junior designers
- Prepare graphical deliverables to meet specific project requirements related to his technical discipline.
- Work in the engineering teams under the direction of CAD supervisor and discipline engineers.
- Check the technical completeness and correctness of work done by other designers.
- Contribute to maintaining and enhancing quality management
If you are interested for above profile, kindly revert back with your updated CV with following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Experience(in Design)
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: