We have an opening for “Sr Integrity Coordinator” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abudhabi”
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
- Reviews and analyses the well integrity gathered data, identifies wells with potential integrity problems. Prioritizes the wells with apparent integrity problem for detail well reviews and risk analysis.
- Reviews non-routine well operations and ensures proper procedures are in place to avoid well integrity related potential hazards.
- Reviews wells, identifies risk of hazards associated with wells and performs proper risk ranking of the well.
- Creates short/long term risk management and or risk elimination action plans and informs responsible parties for implementation. Follows up the proper implementation.
- Introduces new technology and procedures to assure company well integrity standards and operations are up to date and the industry best practices are implemented.
- Creates, updates and maintains well integrity database.
- Participate in the investigation and reporting of major accidents, high potential incidents and makes necessary recommendation for improvement.
- Conducts risk assessments and prepares special procedures for non-routine operations and activities.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: