Dear Sir/ Madam,
We have an opening for “Legal Manager” for one of our client located in “Pune”.
Experience: 10 – 12 Years experience in Manufacturing Industry.
Education Qualification: LLB
Job Location: Pune
The Company is pioneers since 1966, in the manufacture and marketing of Engineering and Electronic products with manufacturing facilities at Pune and Aurangabad and Nasik in India with Marketing and After Sales Service Offices nationwide and associates worldwide.
- Drafting and Execution of Contracts, Bank Guarantee for advance payments & performance of contracts.
- Drafting and Execution of Agreements pertaining to investments in real estate.
- LOI/MOU/Confidentiality agreement drafting.
- Prefer Cases and Defend Cases for patent infringement.
- Coordination with user department and lawyers for Court Cases.
- Legal research as per the requirement the company.
- Handle Recovery Cases.
- Handle Labour Laws related issues, if any.
- Assistance in Tender Scrutiny, Identifying commercial/legal risks in long term agreements and recommending mitigation strategies.
- Liaison with internal customers to take care of their commercial needs to conclude contracts.
- Legal Advisory and vetting of all legal documents.
- Update internally on Commercial Laws.
- Willing to travel extensively to attend proceedings pertaining to the cases for and against the Company.
.Reviewing complex written documents, drawing inferences and making connections among legal authorities.
- Structuring and evaluating arguments.
- Using inductive and deductive reasoning to draw inferences and reach conclusions.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period: