We have an opening for “Sr Mechanical Engineer” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abudhabi”.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
- Participates in the provision of mechanical engineering expertise to design and development projects related to oil/gas production, pressure maintenance, transportation and export.
- Ensures application of sound mechanical engineering principles and practices.
- Participates in studies, engineering audits and endorses plant modifications to improve efficiency, safety, cost savings and technology updates.
- Participates in tendering and contracting activities and may represent the Company with selected design consultants.
- Provides technical support to Field and Terminal Operations in identifying and rectifying mechanical related problems.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: