Experience: 10 Yrs
Qualification: BE (Mechanical)
Location: Abu Dhabi
- Summary of required experience for minimum of 10 years in static equipment’s:
- Familiar with all aspects of Oil & Gas Static equipment’s such as piping, pressure vessels, columns, fired heaters, steam boilers, heat exchangers and all types of valves operations and maintenance with sound management skills.
- Experienced in gas plants equipment routine and major maintenance, commissioning and minor related projects.
- Familiar with Maintenance Management systems (preferred with MAXIMO).
- Experienced in for Gas plants maintenance budget preparation and analysis.
- Preferred with experience in Root cause analysis for static equipment failures.
- Familiar with schedule risk analysis studies.
- Main Functions.
- To develop & update Maintenance policy & review of company related standards (DGS) static equipment.
- To participate with plants and Technical Engineering Division in the development, implementation and regular review of the static equipment monitoring , failure analysis, repairs and upgrade , and to assist plants in identifying solutions to the recurring chronic problems which require in depth investigation.
- Liaison with plants and Technical Engineering Division the contents of the prepared 5 years plan for Extra Ordinary maintenance and Major maintenance for the static equipment’s.
- To participate with plants in the development/ up‐date of maintenance t procedures and ensure.
- To review with plants the capital spares and insurance inventory for static equipment ensuring that optimum levels are maintained and to order replacement of aged parts.
- To review with the senior contract engineer within the OEM department to ensure that scope of work for long term service agreements with OEMs & non‐OEM service providers for utilization of specialist services & refurbishment of capital insurance spares & to ensure that the quality of repairs / overhauls are in line with the agreed standards.
- To ensure with plants and Technical Engineering Division the consistent quality throughout refurbishment work and replacement orders by performing careful check on the quality procedures of OEM / service providers and adequate inspections.
- To coordinate with plants, inter Division and Technical Engineering Division studies related to feasibility, life assessment, obsolescence, upgrades, and future strategies & evaluate OEM recommendations related to new technologies to enhance reliability, availability, efficiency & performance of rotating equipment.
- To support projects to review technical query sheets, vendor documents & attend clarification meetings with project divisions on issues related to rotating equipment