Experience: 10+ Yrs
Qualification: B Sc Degree in Chemical Engineering or higher
Location: Abu Dhabi
- Min.10 years experience in oil/gas industrial and professional and running business
- Familiar with feasibility studies implementation related to the production.
- Assist Management in gathering and analyzing global measures of production excellence and in developing improvement plans for sites.
- Develop & effectively communicate know‐how in relevant areas (laboratory, metering, product quality, treatment chemicals and production performance etc. non exhaustive list) throughout the life cycle of the asset to support its stakeholders.
- To recommend cost effective optimum solutions for production problems to optimize operations, enhanced plants operational efficiency. Reviews similar proposals by process / production / operation engineering personnel.
- To ensure the application of modern computer based tools as HYSIS, PIS, LIMS to achieve optimum performance.
- Benchmark against world class Oil and Gas Operators and identify gaps/remedial actions.
- Develop production excellence Business cases, screening alternatives and refining the selected alternative into an executable work plan.