We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Sr Piping/ Pipeline Engineer” with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abudhabi.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Experience: 12 + years
Education Qualification: B. Sc in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university
· 1) Exp in piping & pipelines engineering for oil & gas processing facilities.
- Able to develop, review and piping design basis, technical specifications and engineering design documents such as plot plans, layouts, general arrangements, isometrics, standard drawings and data sheets for different types of valves
- Have adequate experience with pipelines projects starting by pipelines design basis, pipeline route selection, material grade selection, design specifications, alignment sheets, construction specification, inspection & testing requirements and pre-commissioning activities.
- Have good knowledge/ experience in piping & pipeline stress analysis.
- Full knowledge of international codes & standards for piping & pipelines and preferably of some experience with SHELL DEP
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: