We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Sr Reservoir Engineer” with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abudhabi.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Experience: 10 + years
Qualification: B. Sc. in Petroleum Engineering, Math, Physics or equivalent.
1) Carries out routine reservoir engineering functions as assigned and attends well surveillance operations when required to provide guidance in test procedures or immediate analysis of results.
2) Compiles and runs reservoir models to identify various aspects of reservoir behaviors which will be translated into operational requirements to maximize recovery and meet production quotas
3) . Participates in well site operations to ensure adherence to reservoir engineering test procedures and requirements. Includes performing on rig site duty during well operations or production testing; initiating appropriate pressure tests; and estimating appropriate depth for testing and providing immediate readings of tests, as required.
4) Good knowledge of computer applications and simulation techniques.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: