We have an Job Opening for one of the ADNOC Grp Company in Abu-dhabi for Subsurface Engineer – WellWork. If Interested Please send your updated resume.
It is for one of the ADNOC Grp Company which is into oil & gas industry- Offshore. Company is the second largest field in the Gulf and the fourth largest field in the World.
|Job T Subsurface Engineer – WellWorkDep Department :Well Operations (WO)Rep||Section:WellWork Engineering (WWE)Location: Abu Dhabi|
- 1. Job purpose & Scope:
Responsible for the timely design, preparation and implementation of all WellWork programs both offshore and onshore. The scope includes monitoring, evaluating, designing and executing engineering activities including reservoir surveillance, production testing, well integrity diagnostics, preventative maintenance, reservoir stimulation, scale removal, water and gas shut-off and numerous other key activities required during the life cycle of a well. The Subsurface Engineer will work closely with all engineers within the Well Operations to provide operational and technical support to the field or wells assigned, including rig based activity when required.
- Provides technical input and support to the Well Delivery Process (WDP) for the planning and design of new wells, production optimization, completion design, workover activities, etc.
- Ensure that Company HSE Policies, Procedures, Regulations and Objectives are effectively implemented.
- Upload and maintain Lessons Learned Database related toWell Operations activities.
- Prepare well operations weekly activity reports.
- Maintain performance management initiatives for all WellWork activities ensuring that both contractor and company KPI inputs are gathered, evaluated and reported.
- Leads and participates in the process of ‘Contractor Performance Reviews’ and ‘Periodic Service Companies Audits’, as and when required.
- Relieve the WellWork Management Team as and when required.
- Participate actively in the Well Delivery Process (WDP) providing input to conceptual well design to ensure future well intervention objectives can be achieved.
- Performs front-end engineering requirements to meet future WellWork intervention needs ensuring that adequate notice is provided to WO contractors and suppliers and respecting potential lead times of equipment, materials and spare parts.
- Perform periodic site visits to ensure operations are being carried out according with Company Policies and Procedures and in line with industry Best Practices.
- Drive continuous improvement within the WellWork Engineering Team through interrogation of After Action Reviews, capturing Lessons Learned and disseminating across the WO team.
- Identify gaps and opportunities to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
- Perform all Well Operations Engineering activities in alignment with the WellWork Engineering Delivery Process (WEDP).
- Works very closely with the WW Operations Managers to support field activities.
- Visits field operations, as frequently and as long as necessary, when critical activities are being executed.
- Works in conjunction with Drilling and Field Development in the preparation of annual activity bar chart.
- Fulfill all requirements of Company Commercial Processes, including preparation of Invitation to Tender documents, high quality Work Scopes, Service Orders and participate in bid evaluations where required.
- Cooperate with drilling/completions engineers, Field Development engineers and field personnel to optimize field development strategies.
- Develop cost estimates and perform benchmarking exercises.
- Evaluate and select new technologies, such as distributed temperature systems or advanced horizontal access tools.
- Participate in incident classification, investigation and reporting.
- Create and maintain a zero accident and incident culture within well servicing and interventions.
- Provide HSE leadership in all aspects of Well Servicing, Interventions and Operations.
- Ensure compliance at the wellsite for well integrity and program adherence.
- Ensure proper reporting of all accidents and incidents and compliance to statutory reporting requirements for all Well Integrity issues including dispensations.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience and knowledge of WellWork engineering functions, with experience in offshore work related activities.
- Good knowledge and understanding of well operational aspects including completions, workover, well intervention (slick wireline operations, logging, fishing, CTU operation), etc.
- Good knowledge in production operations, well testing and reservoir engineering.
- Computing skills including MS Office, Well Intervention modelling software.
- Leadership and safety training.
Good English technical writing.
If Interested, please upload your CV with all the details.
Sr Recruitment Executive
Ph No- 02025512151/02065210958