We have an opening for “Trainee Instructional Writers” in one of eLearning industry located in Pune
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Education Qualification: Graduate
Company is a niche eLearning solutions provider in India, offering a diverse range of options for developing custom eLearning and mLearning courses, for the creation of high-quality Articulate eLearning courses and deploying eLearning courses to learners.
- Create storyboards as per the Instructional design specifications and guidelines created for a course/project by an Instructional Designer
- Write structured content for eLearning courses that is suitable for specified target audiences developing for a variety of courses ranging from soft-skills to application training, etc.
- Create material for Instructor-Led Training (ILT) courses including instructor guides, student guides, instructor presentations, handouts, job-aids, etc.
- Interact with Graphic Designers and Programmers to communicate ideas and help create engaging eLearning courses as a team.
- Learn and use rapid development tools to create courses on your own without the assistance of programmers/developers.
- Desired Skills
- Must have a good command over the English Language (both spoken and written)
- Must have an interest in pursuing a career in writing or in the eLearning/training industry.
- Have the ability to learn new subjects and grasp new concepts quickly
- Have the ability to work independently as well as work in teams
- Must be able to plan own work and adhere to project schedules
- Should have working knowledge of computers, especially MS Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience in the eLearning industry or experience in technical writing
- An interest in designing online training for international clients
Salary will be open for the right candidate.
Someone who has just started off as an instructional Designer or a person who has good writing skills (no eLearning experience) can be considered for this position.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period: