Job opening for “Civil/ Structural Engineer” for Our Client @ in Abu Dhabi
Company with an international energy services company with $5.5bn sales, employing more than 36,000 people worldwide and operating in 50 countries. Its providing a range of engineering, production support, maintenance management and industrial gas turbine overhaul and repair services to the oil & gas, and power generation industries worldwide
Experience: 12+ Years
Education Qualification: BE (Civil)
- Should have good onshore experience.
- Review the Structural drawing report, specifications submitted by the Design Consultants at each stage of the Design to ensure completeness, correctness, compliance with the scope of work and agreements requirements.
- Carry out construct ability review during the design & modification stage.
- Review in a timely manner the Design Consultants submittals & forward comments to the engineering manager
- Ensure the Design Consultants incorporate the comments raised from previous stages.
- Attend technical meeting with the Design Consultants and other sub consultants, Contractors and company team.
- Review Contractor/ Consultant’s proposed design organizations & related Cv’s & report to Engineering Manager on his findings.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: