We have an opening for “Commissioning Engineer” for Our Client @ its Dubai location.
The Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide. Company carries out FEED, Detailed Engineering & PMC Projects with more than 300 engineers with state of the art software for operating companies & turnkey contractors.& also provide a full suite of integrated, multidisciplinary services including feasibility and front end design, facilities engineering, process design, project management, containment engineering and validation.
- Should have knowledge of Feed & Design.
- He should be familiar with commissioning/ start-up procedures for various equipment /systems of similar off-shore Gas processing plant.
- Home Office Documents Preparation for pre-commissioning, commissioning manuals, system, sub-system boundary defining, dossiers, execution procedures (water flushing, air/steam blowing, inverting, purging, leak checks, conformity checks as per drawings, static and dynamic tests etc) related certificates, operating manual preparation.
*Guiding on Certification to the construction team for mechanical completion to minimize the punch list items, clearing punch list to achieve ready for Commissioning (RFC), ready for Start-up (RFS).
- Helping in solving the problems in execution of pre-commissioning, commissioning in close coordination with contractors and company operations department
- Reviewing and approving the EPCC contractors commissioning execution plans, method statements, sub-contracts, commissioning packages.
If interested kindly upload /Send your updated CV & send ASAP with all the details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Experience (in onshore)
- Experience (in offshore)
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: