We have an opening for “Planning Engineer” for Our Client @ its Dubai location.
The Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private client’s world-wide. Company carries out FEED, Detailed Engineering & PMC Projects with more than 300 engineers with state of the art software for operating companies & turnkey contractors.& also provide a full suite of integrated, multidisciplinary services including feasibility and front end design, facilities engineering, process design, project management, containment engineering and validation.
- Assist the Head of Planning / Supervising Planning Engineer in the implementation of project planning, scheduling and reporting and continue to work as part of the planning department.
- Assist the department in the maintenance of the project overall planning requirements.
- Collection and input of overall project schedule data for progress and man-hour expenditure.
- Preparation and issue of planning reports as required by the planning dept.
- Assist the department to perform the analysis of project status and the impact of changes in the scope of work.
- Demonstrable experience in the field of planning and project controls within the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Planning & Monitoring of Construction & Procurement Schedules with Primavera 3.1
- Equipment & Manpower Loading Schedules based on Productivities
- Quantification & Pricing of Change orders for the Ongoing Project.
- Estimation & Cost analysis for Change orders & New Projects.
- Prepare & Submission of Daily Progress Site Report Required for the Client.
- Preparation of Look ahead Schedules Weekly & Monthly.
- Coordination with all Departments in Case of Change orders & Construction Progress required for Scheduling of the Project Activities.
If interested, kindly revert with your reachable no. & updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Experience(in On Shore)
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period: