We have an opening for “Sr Instrument Technician” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 5+ yrs
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Installs, overhauls, commissions, maintains and repairs electrical, electronic, pneumatic, mechanical and analytical instrument and control systems used in Water, Power Generation, Utility, Oil and Gas cluster. Guiding the Instrument Technicians on their jobs and diagnosing faults.
- Receives work assignments from supervisor and works either alone or with the assistance of fitters/helpers as required
- Installs, maintains and repairs, electronic, pneumatic, mechanical and analytical instruments and control systems on oil and gas cluster process plants. Work may be performed on site or in workshop as assigned by Instrument Supervisor
- Coordinates Supervisor on faults, required repair, required spares and general improvements to the system
- Trouble-shoots control related minor problems and report major problems and emergencies to instrument supervisor
- Participates in Emergency team or Medical Team as assigned. Participate in Group safety meetings
- Ensures compliance with Company HSE regulations, procedures and standards
- Works in line with HSE policy, and ensure awareness and compliance of HSE rules and regulations by subordinates.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period: