We have an opening for “Asset Integrity Engineer” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 10+ Years
Education Qualification: B. Sc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgy, or other related engineering discipline
This is an ADNOC Group Company (Abu Dhabi) responsible for the processing of natural and associated gas from onshore oil operations. Expansion of the National Gas Grid to cope with the increase in gas supply and demand. Maximizing gas utilization in the different sectors (locally & export). Upgrading the National Gas Grid and its facilities.
To monitor implementation and effectiveness of those processes and procedures required to assure integrity of the company assets throughout their Asset Lifecycle. He shall carry out a level-1 audit for all the asset Integrity related areas.
Task, Duties and Accountabilities:
- To assure that Inspection Strategies, techniques and analysis are developed and managed in accordance to the company policy.
- Focal point for Asset Integrity Management internal assessments and Verification & Measurement. Assure timely execution and follow-up of remedial studies.
- To assure that updated & proven inspection/NDT techniques, etc. are applied to achieve overall cost optimization associated with inspection in general and increased availability of plant and facilities for safe production.
- To ensure the development of Risk Based schemes to provide the required level of assurance of fitness for continued operation.
- Participates in the establishment of integrity performance indicators that will serve in achieving shareholders KPIs.
- Monitor the PM schedule and compliance for all the defined HSECES.
- He shall audit the facility as a Level-1 Audit for all asset Integrity related areas.
- Monitoring the inspection work sheets, weekly report etc and follow up the actions to reduce the integrity concerns and timely closures of the required action items.
- Ensures that technical inspection and corrosion procedures are reviewed and updated in compliance to the Company Inspection procedures and AIRMS requirements.
- Custodian of anomaly tracking and management of change register as applicable to Asset Integrity Management.
- Participates in asset integrity related incident investigations and liaise with relevant parties, especially HSE and Production, to highlight and follow-up the remedial measures.
- Determining and planning, supported by Inspection group, what Asset Integrity Assurance Reviews (AIRs) are to be performed throughout the Development and Operations phases and their timing.
- Monitoring and following up deviations and non-conformities identified and follow up to either justified or corrected, and subsequently closed out.
- In liaison with site Integrity Department and Business Unit leadership assures compliance of integrity management processes and procedures with Company’s systems and standards.
- To prepare periodical progress reports on the asset integrity KPI’s and weekly & monthly reports to keep top management informed about the progress of all initiatives and to facilitate decision making.
- To participate in developing alternative ideas to improve the existing Asset Integrity procedures and services, and provide inputs and suggestions for the continuous improvement of current practices taking into account ‘best good practice’ and international standards.
- To facilitate the implementation and controls covering the Asset Integrity area so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled
- To ensure awareness of Company Health, Safety and Environment Management system (HSEMS) and Asset Integrity and Reliability Management System (AIRMS) pertaining to asset integrity among all concerned staff members.
- To ensure Coaching, Assessing, Verification and Mentoring to develop and integrate competent UAE Nationals for target position through CAMS & PDP programs as per COMPANY vision towards Emiratization.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Experience (Oil & Gas):
- Reachable No.:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period:
If your CV is shortlisted for Personal round of Interview, please note following information as below:
Interview Dates : In the last quarter of 2013 (Exact date will let you know in the 4nd week of Oct 2013)
Venue : Abu Dhabi (details will be shared later)
Reimbursement : Client will arrange for visa and accommodation in Abu Dhabi, To and Fro Economy Air-ticket reimbursement will be given to all candidates.
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
Our client is seeking to hire the following positions, please forward this to your references if any who qualify for any of below positions:
|Asset Integrity Engineer|
|Change Management Analyst|
|Fabrication Supervisor (contracted)|
|Planner (1 contracted & 1 direct hire)|
|Principal Instrument & Control Engineer|
|Principal Mechanical Engineer|
|Principal Operations Engineer|
|Principal Pipeline Integrity Engineer|
|Principal Shutdown Engineer|
|Principal Technical Integrity Engineer|
|Purchasing Specialist (contracted)|
|Rigging Supervisor (contracted)|
|Senior Automation Engineer (contracted)|
|Senior Change Management Analyst|
|Senior Corrosion and Metallurgy Engineer|
|Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Senior Operations Engineer|
|Senior Operations Readiness Engineer|
|Senior Reliability Engineer|
|Senior Research & Development Coordinator (contracted)|
|Senior Standards Engineer|