We have an opening for “Charge Hand” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Work Experience: 6+ Yrs
Qualification: Completion of Secondary Education.
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Personnel’s duties shall include but not limited to the following:
- Receives requests from Senior Storekeeper for loading and unloading of cargo and materials on small vessels and barges, and recommends to Senior Storekeeper, the number and type of heavy equipment and machinery to be requested and the manpower needed for each assignment.
- Request Store Helper to collect materials handling gears, ropes, slings, drum hooks, etc. on trailers and inspects to ensure required quantity and safe condition.
- Gives instruction to Store Helper for loading and unloading freight on vessels and barges, signals crane operator, instructs store helper to wind wire or ropes around boxes and in craning/uncraning pipes, steel sheets, drums, cylinders, chemical containers, etc.
- Carry out delivery of materials to Plant and other sites in compliance with safety and permit regulations and handles the assembly and dispatch of hazardous waste materials.
- Guides and controls store helper in staking materials on trailers trucks, barges, racks, etc. in an orderly manner to avoid breakage or damage and personally participate in collecting materials from various locations from shipping.
- Observes and enforces safe work practices, ensure safe handling of tools and reports accidents and damages to supervisor.
- Performs other related such as signaling store helpers operating winches on vessels as required.
This is a FREE recruitment and no service charges are payable to any agent. Manav Corporate Consultants is a Govt. of India Approved recruitment agency.
It will be on a third Party Payroll.
It’s an Offshore based and rotational for 90 days ON followed by 30 days OFF.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
Experience in Offshore
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period:
Kindly call / revert back to the undersigned for queries if any.