Major responsibilities will include client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium, and will be responsible for:
- Client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues
- Ongoing technical support.
- Reviewing and ensuring accuracy of technical documentation.
- Providing customer technical feedback to design teams.
Qualifications and Abilities Skills
- Proficiency in Prepress technology.
- Understanding of Preflight Logs, OPI,
- Experience in troubleshooting workflow applications
- Good knowledge of XML
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail (takes concise case notes)
- Flexibility, willingness to adapt to business needs
- Has prior experience in design/publishing/advertising domain.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Experience with hardware and software issues
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as Web Browsers, E-Mail clients and FTP clients
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills