Detailed Procedure for MBBS in Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan medical universities are globally admired because of its high-quality schooling methodology. In Kazakhstan, Clinical training is truly worth since the nation continues the common benchmark of medical training. There are several destinations in the world to study medicine for Indian students but Kazakhstan provides more diversity and an excellent opportunity for Indian & international students. All top medical universities in Kazakhstan are recognized by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, NMC.
Why MBBS in Kazakhstan?
- Affordable tuition fee structure.
- Best Teacher – Student Ratio
- The curriculum designed as per the international standard.
- Globally recognized medical degree.
- No donation & capitation fees to get MBBS seat in best medical universities.
- No IELTS & TOEFL.
- After completing MBBS course from Kazakhstan medical universities, students are eligible to practice in any part of the world.
- All medical universities use modern technology and infrastructure.
- Cost of living in Kazakhstan is very cheap as compared to others countries in Europe.
- Accommodation fees are affordable.
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS in Kazakhstan?
- The student must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) for general category & 40% for SC/ST and OBC as per NMC rule.
- The applicant must be or above 17 years of age.
- No entrance examination is required for admission.
- No upper age limit to study in Kazakhstan.
- NEET is Compulsory.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Kazakhstan
Step 1: Firstly, applicant should fill the application form.
Step 2: After university acceptance, you will receive the admission letter from us.
Step 3: After admission letter, student has to submit his passport to your Agent.
Step 4: Then, we will apply for student visa in the Embassy of Kazakhstan in Delhi. Embassy may call the student for an interview.
Step 5: Once visa is stamped we will notify the aspirant for the travelling date.
Step 6: Once student reach to Kazakhstan and university officials receive the student upon arrival.
Step 7: Student will be accommodated to the university hostel.
Step 8: Student will pay the balance tuition fee to the international student department and joins the MBBS course.
Document Required for MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan
- Photocopy of Passport
- 5 passport size photos
- Birth certificate and 10th &
12th Mark Sheets
- Clearance Certificate of Police
(PCC, Obtained after Receiving Passport)
- Bank Statement
Top Medical Universities in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh National Medical University
- Karaganda State Medical University
- Semey State Medical University
- South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy
- West Kazakhstan State Medical Academ