We have an opening for “Plant Operation Operator” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 5+ years
Education Qualification: Diploma or trade certification or equivalent qualification.
The Company will develop Gas Field with the highest H2S of 23% and 10% of CO2. Company will drill the wells, maintain the reservoir, and transfer the non-associated gas through gathering pipelines where the extraction operation will take place at Plant. The process products NGL, sales gas and condensate will be transferred through company pipelines and tie into Company products pipeline for further processing. Liquid sulphur will be transferred through sulphur pipelines to the Shah Sulphur Station for granulation and transfer to terminal through rail network
The main areas of responsibility involve the maintenance of major rotating equipment such as Gas Turbines, gas compressors, turbo expanders, blowers, diesel prime movers, pumps, valves and fin fan coolers
Basic Function and Scope:
- To operate, monitor process plant and facilities in the assigned area as per operating procedures and Company Gas- HSE standards.
Task, Duties and Accountabilities:
- To communicate and follow instructions of the Shift Controller to carry out duties efficiently and safely.
- To check process parameters and coordinate with the Senior Operator to correct any deviations.
- To carryout routine checks on equipment for abnormalities and inform Superior for prompt action.
- To prepare the plant/ equipments for maintenance ensuring adherence to standards.
- To sign work permits, follow on-going jobs and monitor Contractors activities ensuring adherence to safety regulations and procedures.
- To operate outside machinery and related equipment safely and efficiently as per Company Gas standards and instructions.
- To carry out duties as Auxiliary fireman or Site Safety Officer as and when required during emergencies, as per the Facilities Response Plan.
- To follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- To receive chemicals, maintain the stocks/consumption register and prepare chemical batches required for the process ensuring adherence to procedures.
- To ensure compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/services and a responsible environmental attitude.
- To prepare various key performance Indicator commitment checklists for management perusal.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period:
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
- Cv’s will be accepted of all nationality except Indians & Arabs.